Okay seriously now, I've found true love.

04:57

Not only true love, but also love at first sight. In truth, I'm not even meant to be going shopping because it's too risky and I can't be trusted to not spend anything on frivolities. But I'm blaming my best friend Laura for this one, because she needed to go into town to buy a present for someone she works with and on passing River Island she casually suggested we should have a look around.

What's happened is that I am now totally and utterly head over heels in love with this coat.

The colour, Lilac (not sure why R.I have called it blue?), is probably/definitely totally impractical for London's grimy tube and bus services and also might surprise people who know how I feel about lilac in general (i.e. very medium). The fur collar, however, is definitely rather me if I don't say so myself and overall I'm a massive fan. Maybe lilac is the way forward.

I NEED THIS but at £90 I'm wondering if I'll ever own it. Would it be too soon to present my Mum with a Christmas wish list including JUST THIS? Gahd.

Excuse my weird little pose and terrible dirty-hair-day-bun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe