Help me I'm obsessed.

03:52

I'm really struggling with two things... 1/ I have no money 2/ I want to dive head first into Next home like a kid on crack and buy everything in there all at once.

I've always known I'm slightly OCD about where I live. I'm house proud to the point that my best friend will be popping round for PJs and Pizza type soiree and I'll run the hoover round before hand despite the fact that she wouldn't care anyway and also probably doesn't notice because there are more important things to do, e.g. stuffing pizza in face.

I get it from my Mum. We spend far too long thinking about what room we can move around / do up next. To be totally honest our house is more perfect and 'finished' than most people I know but we're always looking to improve things. My Mum has the re-decorating urge so much than AS SOON as I moved out last year she swooped in and re-did my bedroom. Except, it's not allowed to be called my bedroom anymore now it's new. It's the 'spare room' that I just happen to use more often than other people, fml.

Anyway I'm really struggling with the fact I live way too close to Westfield, and that means the biggest, loveliest, nicest smelling Next Home department ever. As previously discussed I have just departed with a large sum of money for a deposit on the dinkiest flat so am totally unable to spend money on basic essentials (think cheese, milk, bread) LET ALONE fur throws, embroidered cushions and fairy lights.

However, in the name of blogging, here's what I'd buy from there is I was a rich girl (as Gwen Stefani once sung).







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe