Someone rich buy me the following, thanks.

07:07

Today I'm sitting at my desk with THREE layers on. I mean, I'm not at all sure why in mid-August we are experiencing these temperatures and I'm really quite sulky about it. My layers are feeble summery layers and I'm chilled to the bone. So I'm slightly panicky about not having my Autumn wardrobe organised in the slightest and I think it's necessary for someone to take pity on me and buy me these lovely simple essentials. Anyone?




Topshop MOTO Soft Denim Boyfriend shirt - £34
River Island Grey Mohair Turtle Neck Crop Jumper - £30
Topshop Stripe Ribbed Sweat by Boutique - £45
River Island Black Supersoft High-Waisted Leggings - £22
Topshop MOTO Jamie Salt & Pepper Jeans - £45
Topshop Ripped Baggy Jeans by Boutique - £55
Office Converse All Star Low White Canvas - £44.99
New Look Black Chunky Sole Pointed Shoe Boots - £27.99
Topshop Kangaroo Espadrilles in Black - £45

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe