The aim is to be Kim Kardashian.

08:28

Anyone who knows me won't be surprised AT ALL by this very Kim-influenced fashion post. She's the love of my life and ultimate girl crush and I can never meet her because #1. I'll cry like a hysterical mental patient and #2. I don't want to face the reality that she might not be as perfect in real life as she is in my head.

Being of the short and curvy variety I find high-waisted styles suit me far better due to an awkward bum-to-waist ratio and midi length dresses are far better on chunkier thighs than a mini style. My go-to outfit is my black leather pencil skirt from River Island and a crop top, and now they've bought out a Nude version it would have been rude not to include that in this post.

Here's my dream going-out wardrobe for Winter 2014, and as always, if anyone is feeling flashy and wants my eternal love, why not buy me these things? Seriously though I need a rich man in my life as soon as possible.







Grey Snake Print Midi Dress - River Island - £40
Nude Faux Leather Pencil Skirt - River Island - £30
Cream Ribbed Striped Top - River Island - £18

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe