Weekly round-up.

06:13

Really struggling to get into the REGULARLY blogging cycle. It's been a week since my last pot *tut*, but at least it means I've got quite a bit to share.

WHAT I BOUGHT
Despite having to be really careful with money due to the imminent flat move, I couldn't actually resist this River Island coat any longer. After trying it on in lilac and posting about it a little while ago, I had an almost-sensible moment and decided that if I was going to fork out £90 on it, I had better get the neutral creamy-beige colour so that it's more timeless. I'm OBSESSED with it and have been stroking it every day so now I just need the cold cold weather to hurry up so I can strut about in it and love my life.

Alsooo, as previously discussed my semi-permanant eyebrows are now complete. They've healed beautifully (I'll do an update post asap) and don't really need any makeup on them at all. In fact, for the first time since I was 16 I've thrown away my eyebrow pencil (*shimmies*) but, obviously there are times when I wear heavier eye-makeup and I bought this Gosh Brow Defining Pen, as recommended by Steff the eyebrow saviour, just to touch up lighter areas and give my brows more night-out impact. It's amazing and genuinely doesn't rub off AT ALL. It's available at Superdrug.



WHAT I ATE
I've literally been struck down by a terrible flu-like illness, so instead of going out-out on Saturday night, me and my two best gal pals decided we wouldn't venture too far from home. Luckily for us, a brand new Mexican Tequila bar has opened literally just down the road from me in Shepherd's Bush. It's called Habanera and the tacos and cocktails are beauuuuuutiful. We were back home by 10 and all piled into Ria's bed to watch a film and eat ice-cream. Ideal.



WHERE I WENT
Last night was Vogue's Fashion's Night Out on Oxford Street and because we're sick of going home and getting straight into our pyjamas (tragic), Ria and I decided to have a wonder up and down the road and see what was going on.

After successfully missing the free champagne in River Island and arriving too late for the Vogue editor's speeches at Selfridges, we headed to Topshop where we entered a couple of prize draws (rudely we didn't win) and got these jazzy, sparkly lips done. I mean, in hindsight this was a weird and wrong decision because as soon as the novelty had worn off (after about five minutes) the glitter got in our teeth and we felt all horrid and crusty for the rest of the evening.




WHAT I'M WANTING
As always, the list of things I want to buy is ridiculous, so narrowing it down to just two things to feature in this post was pretty tough. These moc-croc booties from Missguided have been saved on my phone for a while now and would instantly dress up any dress-and-tights combo, and I missed the tartan scarf bandwagon last Christmas so I'm keen to jump on board early this year. I always think that the bigger the scarf, the better and this oversized brushed cotton beauty from ASOS is calling my name. I might enter the lottery you know.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe