One week to go.

04:32

Yep, you heard, ONE WEEK TO GO and it's full on panic-stations regarding much I have to pack and sort out. I've thrown away literally about half of my worldly possessions to account for the major down-sizing going on, plus, I'm officially living out of cardboard boxes and suitcases after selling my bedroom furniture on Sunday. I can't wait to be out of our damp flat and into my new abode but this moving business is all really quite weird and unsettling. Hold me.

I took myself to my Mum's over the weekend to try and relax a little, and also because I got my Next Home delivery sent there for her to look after and I wanted to spend some time staring at / stroking / cuddling all my new delightful bits and bobs. Mostly, I ordered kitchen stuff from there (you'll see below) but also because I'm quite possibly addicted to cushions, a couple of little pretties snuck in there. Oops?

Plus, as mentioned in a previous post, I've been craving a little buddha pal and I couldn't resist this antique gold one I found on eBay. He's quite big, larger than I expected, but has the most peaceful face and will go perfectly with my gold / brown / blue ethnic-inspired theme in the bathroom. Delightful.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe