I'm so tragic.

03:25

In the past week my Kardashian obsession has stepped up a level (I know, I didn't think it was possible either).

After seeing Kim in London wearing an oversized red fur stole/scarf thing last week I purchased this gorgeous plum version from my BFF eBay. I'm actually a bit scared though, because I usually only buy from UK sellers and this is coming all the way from China so I'd say it's kind of debatable whether it will actually ever arrive at mine. It was £19 with free postage too, which seems a little too good to be true. 

Secondly, after spending lots of time wondering whether Kylie Jenner had surgery or not, and ultimately deciding I don't care because she's an almighty babe, I also popped to Boots and bought myself a lip-coloured lip liner. Most people in the "no surgery" camp have credited her ridic pout to a good makeup artist so I've been experimenting with drawing just outside the lip line and using Clarins Natural Lip Perfecter to finish. I'm not going to lie, I'm not great at getting this looking ideal just yet, but practice makes perfect.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that my parcel arrives successful from China (in two weeks, economy delivery) and that I don't end up looking like a drag queen with lip fillers on Saturday night.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe