I'm not sure this is a landlord-friendly idea.

07:35

Given that I am a lowly tenant and not going to be a property owner of any kind in the next hundred years,  this idea of a "flower wall" is silly and I need to get it out of my head. Because even on a very basic level it would cost quite a bit of money and fastening the flowers to the wall would cause damage even if I went for see-through special DIY tape. So, for now let's just all look at these photos I found on Pinterest and imagine that one day I might meet a rich man who will let me live with him AND decorate his mansion exactly as I want.

I'm getting quite into pinning everything at the moment because I have to do it for work, but I still haven't got round to making my own. It's on the to-do list.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe