Bringing work home.

04:08

I've pretty much made a conscious decision not to write loads about Paul's Boutique / work on this blog as it's meant to be purely personal and far more casual than the brand blog (which I also write)...

BUT

I couldn't actually resist showing off our brand new makeup brush range on here. They're literally dip dyed perfection and so soft they remind me of the blissful, relaxing feeling of having your face painted as a young child (who else loved that?)

My personal fave, and by far the most used so far, is the tapered foundation brush in neon pink. But I also love the shaping of the blusher brush which makes creating cheekbones easy for those of us, like me, who at 25 still have a round moon face of youth. The blending eyeshadow brush helps create perfect smokey eyes and the powder brush dusts your entire face for a sheer, flawless finish. 

Shop HERE.

PS. I pick up the keys to my new flat tonight. AHH AHH AHH. Really so over-excited to get in there and do a thorough clean before my little brother comes up and helps me move tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe