Forward planning.

08:28

Is it normal to have your entire outfit planned a week in advance? I'm a forward-planner to the point where I dream about outfits and have to get up to text ideas to myself so I don't forget them again. 

Next weekend I'm off to pre-drinks at my ex-boyfriend's flat. Seriously though. And whilst we're totally just friends and I'm more than comfortable around him, there will be OTHER GIRLS there and that means it's absolutely necessary to look ridiculously hot and as skinny as possible (hard when I got over-excited about my roomy new freezer last night so celebrated by buying ice-cream). Even if I try and pretend that no one will know who I am, the whisper will go round the room "that's his ex.." and I'll be so judged, there's no denying that.

So, here's the plan. I ordered the below wrap top from ASOS today because 1/ I had a return refunded so would have been rude not to, and 2/ because you know, when you've got jeans on, a bit of boob never hurt anyone.

The lipstick - Topshop Screen Siren - is the best red I've ever found for complimenting my skin tone, and it's staying power is really good. I just don't have the money to be spending on MAC, even though everyone swears by their lipsticks. 

The pewter bag (bottom right) is actually not even in proper existence yet. I mean, one of them exists, and it's a sample at work. It's going to be called the Pandora and will be released by Paul's Boutique for our Spring 2015 collection, but I'm hoping I can borrow the design team's sample for one weekend. Maaaajor bonus of working for a handbag brand.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe