Clutch Bag Wish List.

07:37

Clutch bags are having such a fashion moment and I love it. The trouble with me is, I have a couple of drinks and put my precious bag down in a spilt drink / on the toilet floor etc. Perhaps in 2015 I'll be ladylike enough to treat myself to one of the two gorgeous Aldo beaded box clutches? For now, I think I could get along very well with the "Worst Behaviour" bag or the "J'Adore" nude number. Or, seeing as I truly have no money (thanks, Black Friday) I won't get friendly with any of these bags. Wahh.


Worst Behaviour Clutch Bag - Missguided, £18
Holographic Envelope Clutch Bag - ASOS, £12
Aldo Beaded Box Clutch Bags (x 2) - Aldo, £45
Soft Blue Feather Clutch - Miss Selfridge, £50
Colour Block / Croc Real Leather Clutch Bag - ASOS, £38
Leopard Pony Hair Clutch - ASOS, £30
J'Adore Clutch Bag - Miss Selfridge, £16

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe