Post-Halloween

05:52

This year is really running away with me. I had such high hopes for myself in 2014; to eat better, loose loads of weight and become a toned sporty goddess, to find a man 'normal' enough to date (I'm so not asking for a lot there) and to have a good chunk of money put away in my savings to go towards a deposit for a mortagage. LOL.

Yet, here we are .. post-Halloween once again and into NOVEMBER for goodness sake, and even though I've totally failed on weight-loss, money saving and man front, I really did excel with my fancy dress on Friday night. Just saying.


























The red on my lips is Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Lip Colour in Red Passion. It's literally changed my life. It stayed perfect without any smudging or drying all night and I just can't reccommend it enough.




























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe