All the things I'd like to buy.

08:10

Honestly, I know I've said it before, but it's official; I am poorer than I've ever been IN MY LIFE. The slightly more annoying thing is that I have no one to blame but myself. I am poor by choice, after deciding to take the man in my life away for a birthday surprise, and I totally underestimated how much all the little bits add up. Once I'd got flights and accommodation covered (was feeling all smug) things like airport transfers, luggage allowances and day trips started jumping out at me. Anyway, in all honesty I don't regret my decision at all because 1. He absolutely deserves a treat and 2. I get a holiday out of it all.

But that doesn't stop me spending my lunch breaks filling up my wish lists on various websites and then laughing/crying and closing the tab. I've never had so many of those QUIT BROWSIN' emails from Misguided (who does their email marketing? It really is spot on), or CAN WE HELP? emails from ASOS. Sorry guys, but 'browsin' is all I can do, and unless you can enable me to win the lottery you unfortunately cannot help.

Here's what I'm wishing for this month..


Missguided Khaki Utility Dress | £30
Missguided Faux Suede Lace-Ups £35 | ASOS Snakeskin Boots £38Camel Duster Jacket £35 | Khaki Belted Jacket £45 | Camel Long-Line Coat £70 (all Missguided)Nike Roshe Run Trainers in White | £70Lost Ink Denim Pencil Skirt with high split £30 | ASOS Denim Midi Skirt £30Missguided Faux Suede Lace-Ups £35 | ASOS Snakeskin Boots £38

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe