Sparkle Wishlist.

08:42

'Tis the season to be SPARKLY. Or if we're totally honest, it's not quite that season yet but I'm a forward planner and already way too over excited for Christmas (66 days!), so we're all going to have to pretend that this post isn't overly keen and totally too early in the year.

So with that said, here's all the sequinned, embellished and magpie-enticing bits and pieces that are on my festive must-have list right now. Unfortunately for me, post Barcelona mini-break (more on that coming soon) I am third world poor and unable to afford bread, cheese and beans to eat let alone a totally unnecessary beaded clutch bag or sequin jacket.

Clutch | Accessorize | £45

This butterfly design in scrumptious peacocky (?) hues literally gives me life. It really is highly impractical with all it's detail and diddly dimensions, especially for someone like me who needs a tougher, larger clutch that doesn't mind being put down on the bar straight into a spilt drink, but imagine how much it would stand out against an all-black outfit. Gah.
Embellished Bomber | Ted Baker £269 | Evans USA $230

Yep, I really did just include a jacket from Evans in my wishlist. And trust me, I'm as surprised as you, but the long line style and gorgeous sequin appliqué means this coat holds it's ground against the 'trendier' competition. I like the idea of a cream coat in the same way I enjoy the idea of the impractical clutch above, and knowing me I would immediately spill food on myself and put makeup on the collar. That's just how I am.

Statement Rings | Assorted ASOS | £19-£45

Oversized rings are quite hard to wear when you've got freakishly small hands like myself, especially ones like the turquoise beauty in first place which would literally stop my finger being able to bend properly by covering my knuckle. HOWEVER, we can all dream, and I'm so pleased kitch, super-sparkly rings are back on trend for Xmas 2015. The big pink gem reminds me of the rings that are kissed off the lion King's hand in the cartoon version of Robin Hood. Satisfying.

Heavily Embellished Skirt | River Island | £45
Two-Tone T-shirt | Topshop £49

Nothing revolutionary here but I love the idea of this mini skirt with a oversized black tee and ankle boots for a smasual Alexa-Chung-cool kinda vibe. And I've had my eye on one of these heavy two-tone type pieces for a few seasons now but they're always hugely over-priced. £49 for this blush/gold t-shirt is a little more realistic and it would look SO nice with blue denim and nude heels.

Jewelled Boots | ASOS | £55
Pearl & Diamante Pumps | River Island | £35

I've just had to force myself into buying a practical go-with-anything pair of black boots (as last year's purchase are now fully falling apart), but I can genuinely hear these patent bejewelled beauts calling my name. Not going to lie, they're pretty much shouting my name. It's so hard to resist, especially when at £55 they're quite the bargain, and could make the ideal second pair of winter boots. Watch this space. And as for the gorgeous white  pumps, I'm just waiting for my local River Island to get a size 6 back in stock and I'm sold.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe