A nude nail moment.

05:50

Anyone who knows me will confirm that I am totally, ridiculously obsessed with having nice nails / painting other people's nails / changing my nail colour almost daily. It's a huge problem for me on public transport if I end up next to someone with scabby, bitten nails - *shudder* - and my good friends at work have learnt that if they don't worry about their nails, it's really only a matter of time until I crack and insist on sorting them out. I think they come to the office deliberately unpolished so they get a free mani. I'm on to you, girls.

Recently, I've got quite stuck on nude. I mean, I've had nude nails now for TWO WHOLE WEEKS, which is really a big deal as I usually re-colour once or twice a week (- yep, I know). Even though I did change hue ever so slightly at the weekend - just to warm the shade up and compliment my deathly pale winter skin (awful) - I am still really enjoying these subtle, feminine nails for Winter. As in, I currently have no plans to change colour - new for me.

Here's my top two nudes you need to get to know. OPI is still my #1, although Essie's nudes deserve a shout out and my cousin swears by the slightly-more-pink toned "Ballet Slippers" which always looks lovely on her.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe