Saturday's hair.

07:01

Just a quick blog today as work is super hectic planning for Black Friday and the festive build-up. (I'm probably more pre-occupied with winning the Halloween fancy dress competition but you know, whatever.)

Anyway, yes. Summer returned for just one day this Saturday, and in celebratory style my best friend and I headed to a lovely pub in Hammersmith - The Cross-Keys - for an afternoon of garden drinks. 

As you'll know if you follow my Instagram, I've been faffing about with my hair for a few months  (see; years) now, floating between a side fringe and middle parting but I *think* I'm finally settled on a clearly-kardashian-influenced middle parting and now just need to really dedicate myself to growing out my bangs (lol). My Mum and boyfriend prefer me without hair "constantly over my eyes", so that's two Simon Cowell 'big fat yeses' from them and I definitely take their opinions very on board.

Getting my disobedient hair smooth and straight enough for this slicked back look took quite some doing, but I've discovered a few miracle products recently and have tagged them all below. 




|| Left-Right ||
EITHER // John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight serum.
OR // L'Oreal Colour Care Hair Expertise EverPure Lasting Moisture Leave-in Conditioner.
AND // VO5 Firm Hold Soft Moulding Wax.
Pantene Colour Shine Finishing Spray.
Boots Essentials Tail-Comb in Pink. 


PS. Promise I'll try and blog about something OTHER than makeup and hair products asap, I've been neglecting my 'life' and 'interior' categories recently. Tut.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe